Facilities Management Team
Facilities Management Team Plans, designs, constructs, equips, maintains and operates the buildings, infrastructures and grounds while providing related services to support York County's mission of a coordinated, cost effective organization committed to enhancing quality of life by providing specialized services to aid, protect, and support our residents and visitors.
Facilities Management Team is regarded as a first class professional organization in providing responsible stewardship and development of County’s facilities and resources.
Our Guiding Principles
• Meet or exceed customer expectations, by being a professional.
• Respect the unique needs and contributions of each member of Facilities Management and the County community.
• Communicate effectively.
• Continuously improve responsiveness, cost effectiveness and service quality.
• Cultivate teamwork, placing group success ahead of personal goals.
• Provide and support a safe, sustainable environment.
• Demonstrate leadership and pursue excellence throughout our organization.